ABOUT THE ROLE
Zenput was founded in 2012 with headquarters in San Francisco, CA and a second office in Atlanta, GA. We are defining a new category, Operations Performance Management, focusing on helping retailers and food service companies deal with the human operations both in the field and at their stores. Over 35,000 locations in more than 40 countries rely on Zenput for day-to-day operations. We are always looking for highly motivated, passionate individuals who want to join a fast paced, growing company.
Our team is comprised of hungry individuals who enjoy the challenge and thrill of building a company as well as solving real problems that have a huge impact on our customer's businesses. As an Account Executive, you would be responsible for driving new customer acquisition within Food Services and Retail. Key activities include, managing the complete sales cycle including qualifying meetings set by the Sales Development Representative team, attending industry conferences, supporting pilots, and negotiating with prospects to close the deal.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS AN Account Executive
* Drive entire sales cycle from needs analysis, solution validation, pilot, to closing the sale
* Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
* Secure new customers within defined Brand(s) to drive overall penetration
* Solution demonstration through storytelling
* Manage conversations remotely through video conferences with little travel to defined Brand conferences
* Document and update CRM based on interactions
* Meet quarterly goals and add top line revenue
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
* Bachelor's Degree
* 2-3 years experience in B2B Sales (Preferably selling a SaaS application)
* History of exceeding quota
* Outstanding command of prospecting, communication, presentation, and networking skills
* Ability to work cross-functionally across teams (sales, product, customer success)
* Previous experience in targeting retail, restaurant, or convenience customers is a plus but not required
* Strong negotiation skills
* Ability to prioritize and multitask
* Preferred: Self starter & honest, value hard work, high ability of prioritization, listen well and hear between the words, enjoy teaching others, be it a customer or a new team member
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
* Competitive pay
* Medical / Dental / 401K benefits
* Unlimited PTO
* Ownership through stock optionsYearly team off-sites in Sonoma County
* International travel opportunities
* Work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way businesses operate
Backed by Jackson Square Ventures, MHS Capital and Version One Ventures, Zenput is a mobile enterprise company focused on centralizing operations creating a single place where work is done. Our Platform is innovating how Retailers and Food Services drive brand standards and critical compliance requirements through in-store task management and field audits. Our customers, Domino's, Chipotle, Jersey Mike’s, KFC, Cheesecake Factory, 7-Eleven use our mobile app to drive improvements to their day-to-day store operations resulting in decreased operating costs and improved brand quality standards and ultimately profitability.
Zenput provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.